Sound Finish specializes in Cabinet Refinishing in Marysville, WA
Cabinet refinishing is a cost-effective alternative to replacing cabinets or refacing cabinets. It’s also a quicker, cleaner method that produces great results!
Sound Finish provides cabinet refinishing services in Marysville, WA and it’s surrounding areas. Our refinishing system will give Marysville residents great results on their cabinets.
Sound Finish offers an economical way to permanently restore the natural beauty of your woodwork! Our products and techniques enable us to provide a beautiful, long lasting finish that we can proudly guarantee.
For less than the cost of traditional cabinet refinishing, cabinet re-facing or even cabinet painting, we can restore and protect your woodwork. Our process is completed without sanding and without toxic strippers, yet can restore your woodwork with a hard finish that maintains a beautiful shine for many years to come. This process works well with traditionally stained finishes as well as custom-matched pickled, glazed, whitewashed, and painted surfaces.
- Non-toxic finish
- No unloading of cabinets necessary
- Easy to Maintain and Clean
- Less expensive than refacing or even painting! Contact us for free estimates
- Safe around computers and electronic systems
- Time saving now – no mess, less disruption in space usage
- In most cases – 1-2 day’s work for a kitchen
- An excellent protection for new cabinets too.
- Time saving future – Never oil wood surfaces again, easy cleaning, very little maintenance for many years to come
The Cabinet Refinishing Process:
We start by meticulously cleaning and detailing your wood surfaces to remove any greases, oils, or smudges left behind by cooking or oiling over the years. We use a pleasant smelling, non-toxic, industrial grade cleaner.
Areas that have been damaged from water, heat, peeling, nicks and scratches are touched up with a color matched stain.
Our proprietary, non-toxic formula bonds to the surface and makes it smooth and easy to clean. This sealant is not sprayed but rather applied by hand and worked into the wood grain. This finish is available in satin, semi-gloss or high-gloss.